Hardware Design Engineer – RF Microwave
Vizmonet is currently seeking RF Hardware Design Engineer to join our R & D team that design and develop next generation wireless communication modules and systems. This position needs autonomous, self-motivated and team-oriented individual with the ability to produce deliverables independently with no immediate supervision.
Job Profile and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Hardware design that involves RF Microwave and Mixed Signal Circuits
- Perform Hardware Architecture Design & Feasibility study that involves evaluation of key components using prototype building and Software simulation techniques
- Coordinate with the layout designers to generate schematic diagrams, layout design & PCB
- Gerber files and be accountable for the deliverables
- Involve in board bring-up activities
- Identify, define and execute test plan for comprehensive and effective System Hardware characterization
- Contribute to Validation tests at various stages of development such EVT, DVT and PVT.
- Perform RF Calibration and optimize system performance using available or newly developed Test Software suite
- Actively provide Manufacturing Support working with the Product Engineers during NPI stages
Qualification and Skill set Requirements
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ Years of experience in product development and RF microwave system engineering
- Experience in RF/Microwave circuit design and measurements
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Familiarity with industry standard design practices, Analog and Digital Design techniques
- Solid understanding on digital/wireless communication theories such as OFDM, MIMO, Beam-forming, etc.
- Good understanding of Digital interfaces such as PCI, PCIe, SPI, UART, I2C etc.
- Familiarity with Wireless communication technologies such as WiFi/Wi-Max/6LoWPAN
- Work Experience with Commercially available RF ICs for RF front end (PA, LNA & Switch) and discrete elements like RF filters, passive RLC and resonant circuits.
- Understanding of system level performance issues in complex RF microwave circuits
- Hands-on experience in RF/Microwave measurements, optimizing the RF matching circuits to obtain the required RF performance
- Hands-on lab debugging/measuring skills using Spectrum Analyzer, VSG, VSA, Network Analyzer & Power Meter
- Experience with PLLs, clock circuits, VCOs, Frequency synthesizers and mixers is a plus
Please send your resume to email@example.com